If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to exchange or refund your item within 30 days, subject to a Return Merchandise Authorization from sundialwatches.co.uk. A return merchandise authorization number can be requested by clicking on the REQUEST RETURN All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. Any signs of wear or removal of parts will result in refusal of your return.
- We do thoroughly inspect products for defects before they are dispatched, however if upon receipt of your purchase, there are any noticeable discrepancies or damages, or if the item is not what was ordered, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 0161 6383855, within 5 days of receipt of your shipment to make the necessary corrections.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item, please first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number online, please go to REQUEST RETURN, Issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee final disposition, and all returns are subject to inspection. RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Please use extra care when packaging you product for return.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- Please clearly write the RMA number on the shipping carton.
- We suggest that you send your item via tracked delivery, such as Royal Mail recorded delivery. Return postage charges are the responsibility of the customer, unless if the item received was damaged in which case we will reimburse the return postage cost up the amount of £8.00. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.